ABOUT DR. NANCY MALIK
Dr. Nancy Malik is having extensive education, specialized degree and training. She is Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) (a regular full-time 5.5 years of graduate medical degree course recognised by Central Council of Homoeopathy, Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India) from prestigious ‘Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital’, Chandigarh affiliated to Punjab University (Accredited), Chandigarh, in 2002. She is registered Medical Practitioner, registered with Punjab Council as well as Central Council of Homeopathy and licenced to practice healthcare. She has attended many Continuing Medical Education programmes and seminars.
+Dr Nancy Malik has worked in ‘Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh’ in the capacity of Medical Officer (2004).
+She has a rich clinical experience as a House Physician (2003-4) at Homeopathy Research Centre under Late Dr. J.B.D. Castro, a Homeopathic Physician to the then President of India Dr. Gani Zial Singh.
+She has been a Resident Doctor (2004-5) in Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Mathura.
Dr. Nancy is leading credentialed Medical Professional, a specialist with a national clientele and a practice spanning 15+ years in the medical healthcare industry. She has a wide experience of treating large variety of medical disorders, both acute and chronic. She is skilled in developing and administering master treatment plans. She has assisted occupational therapist with a rehabilitative therapy for injuries. Her patient care emphasis is on prevention and empowerment through lifestyle modification and self-care.
Secured Third position in University in BHMS Final Exam
Nominated for ‘Bharat Jyoti Award 2008’ by India International Friendship Society, Delhi
Rendered service to the poor by organising medical camps through Helping Hand Trust, a non-governmental voluntary organization working at grass root level in the field of Health.
Produced brochures to educate patients and the public about qualified health care.
“I have always wanted to help people and be kind to them in their distress. So, being a doctor was the best option I had. It gives me a sense of fulfillment. I believe that homeopathy is the answer to treating suffering not only at the level of the body, but also at the level of the mind.”
She has been applauded and acknowledged for her devotion to the profession and hard work.
ON-LINE PANEL: Expert at JustAnswers.com
ABOUT DR. NANCY’S HOMEOPATHIC CLINIC
Consultation, Prescription and Medication: She is a senior homeopath and a popular name among the Homeopathic Fraternity mainly due to the impossible and challenging cases she treats. She can be consulted for physical and mental problems by people of any age and gender who want the comfort, convenience and confidentiality of professional counseling and homeopathic treatment.
Other Services: Pharmacy, First Aid, Pre-Employment Check-up, BP measurement.
Treatment of: Skin Diseases (Acne, boils, Carbuncle, Eczema, Psoriasis, Ringworm, Urticaria, Vitiligo, Warts, etc.)
Respiratory troubles (Cold, Cough, Influenza, Asthma, etc.)
Obesity, Hair fall, Osteoarthritis, Hypothyroid, Nephrotic Syndrome, Anemia
OTHER DISEASES WE TREAT:
Gastro-Intestinal-Digestive: Acidity, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Indigestion, Nausea, Vomiting, ulcers, worms, etc.
Bones and Joints: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Cervical Spondylitis, Backache, Gout, Osteoporosis, etc.
Mind disorders: Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression, Exam fright, Panic attack, Hysteria, mood swings, etc.
Blood Disorders: Hypertension, Diabetes, high cholesterol
Female diseases: Leucorrhoea, PCOD, Mensuration cramps, hormonal complaints, Urinary tract infection, etc.
Hairs: Premature greying, dandruff, etc.
Kidney: cyst, calculi/stone, etc.
Liver: fatty, jaundice, etc.; ENT: ear infection, nose bleeding, tonsilitis, etc.
Others: Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, High fever, etc.
Her patients recognize her as a tolerant listener and compassionate physician.
Testimonials at Linkedin (requires sign-in)
1. OPD/In-Person Consultation by Prior Appointment only. No walk-in.
Clinic: H.No. 513, First Floor, Sector-23, Gurgaon-122017
APPOINTMENT: 24/7 booking. Booking Confirmation within 24 hours. Book Appointment by any of the methods below
(a) Phone: directly at 9868923825 or via Practo at 01130803862 (Dial Extension: 599) or via Lybrate . Click on ‘Call Doctor’. Enter your phone number, email and OTP received on your phone. You will instantly receive a callback from the Lybrate between 9 am to 9 pm connecting you to the Doctor.
(b) Online: Filling the Contact Form below or via Lybrate (or here Lybrate) Click on ‘Book Appointment’. Select your preferred time slot. Enter your phone number, email and OTP received on your phone. You will receive appointment confirmation by SMS and email and doctor’s phone number and google map directions to the clinic (enter starting point) via sms.
(c) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timings: 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. Everyday
Treatment Plan: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly.
Treatment plan is time-duration based and covers treatment for any number of ailments.
Interest-free EMI option available for Quarterly and half-yearly treatment plan.
+Payment Options: Cash, PayTM, Bank transfer
+24/ 7 support is provided during the course of treatment via text (message, Email), voice and video chat services such as FaceTime, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
+20% discount on consultation and medicine on World Homeopathy Day (10th April) and India’s Independence Day (15th Aug)
+Landmark: Behind Reliance Fresh Sector-23 Market
+Route1: Sector-23 Entry 2>First Left (excluding service lane)>First Right>First Left
+Route2: From Columbia Asia Hospital Roundabout on to Major Sushil Aima Marg>First Left>First Right>First Left>First Right
Click “View Larger Map” to get directions on Google Maps to reach Dr. Nancy’s Clinic or http://bit.ly/513-23-G
2. eOPD/TeleMedicine/Online Consultation: For those who are unable to come and meet in person face-to-face for non-emergency medical conditions, there is an option of online consultation which is completely private & confidential between you and your doctor. You can avail treatment from anywhere in the world.
(a) Video chat services – FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger
(b) DoctorInsta or Lybrate (steps mentioned below)
1. Register (One-time) and Login. Click ‘Homeopathy’ on bottom right, then ‘Search by Doctor’, then ‘Book appointment’ for Dr Nancy Malik. Choose the date and time of appointment.
2. Pay Rs 440 (400 + 10% service tax) via debit/credit card, netbanking, payTM or mobile wallets. Rs 200 waived off for 1st consultation.
3. (Optional) Upload your previous prescription and lab reports, if any, for sharing with the doctor.
4. Check your appointment. Consult the doctor via Phone/Video call at the scheduled time. You can cancel your appointment up to 2 hours before the start time without being charged.
5. Get a digital prescription digitally signed by the doctor (Diagnosis, medicine, strength, frequency & duration)
6. Buy the prescribed medicines from anywhere you like or you can get it from the doctor itself @ Rs 100 per week of medicine + courier charges if any.
7. Free consultation with the doctor within 1 week from the date of consultation.
1. Register (One-time) and login. Visit Dr Nancy on Lybrate.
2. Choose the mode of consultation (text, phone, video) and Click ‘consult now’. Pay (Rs 275 for text, Rs 330 for Phone, Rs 385 for video, all inclusive including 10% service tax) via debit/credit card, netbanking, PayTM or Wallets. Rs 100 off on your first online consultation.
3. You can see your appointments and consult the doctor on phone.
4. Get a digital prescription digitally signed by the doctor (Diagnosis, medicine, strength, frequency & duration)
5. Buy the prescribed medicines from anywhere you like or you can get it from the doctor itself @ Rs 100 per week of medicine + courier charges if any.
It’s great to hear from you. Your message in the form of requests (consultation), questions, feedback and criticism is welcome. Use the contact form below. Your email address will not be published. We will get back to you.
FOLLOW THIS BLOG
Save Time. Get quality content delivered to your inbox by following this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 3,874 other subscribers.
This webpage was last updated on 25 Dec 2017