ABOUT DR. NANCY MALIK
Dr. Nancy Malik is having extensive education, specialized degree and training. She is Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) (a regular full-time 5.5 years of graduate medical degree course recognised by Central Council of Homoeopathy, Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India) from prestigious ‘Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital’, Chandigarh affiliated to Punjab University (Accredited), Chandigarh, in 2002. She is a registered Medical Practitioner, registered with Punjab Council as well as Central Council of Homeopathy and licenced to practice healthcare. She has attended many Continuing Medical Education programmes and seminars.
+Dr Nancy Malik has worked in ‘Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh’ in the capacity of Medical Officer (2004).
+She has a rich clinical experience as a House Physician (2003-4) at Homeopathy Research Centre under Late Dr. J.B.D. Castro, a Homeopathic Physician to the then President of India Dr. Gani Zial Singh.
+She has been a Resident Doctor (2004-5) in Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Mathura.
Dr. Nancy is leading credentialed Medical Professional, a specialist with a national clientele and a practice spanning 16+ years in the medical healthcare industry. She has a wide experience of treating a large variety of medical disorders, both acute and chronic. She is skilled in developing and administering master treatment plans. She has assisted occupational therapist with a rehabilitative therapy for injuries. Her patient care emphasis is on prevention and empowerment through lifestyle modification and self-care.
Secured Third position in University in BHMS Final Exam, 2002
Nominated for ‘Bharat Jyoti Award 2008’ by India International Friendship Society, Delhi
Nominated for ‘Asian Admirable Achievers 2009’ by Rifacimento International, Delhi
Rendered service to the poor by organising medical camps through Helping Hand Trust, a non-governmental voluntary organization working at grass root level in the field of Health.
Produced brochures to educate patients and the public about qualified health care.
“I have always wanted to help people and be kind to them in their distress. So, being a doctor was the best option I had. It gives me a sense of fulfillment. I believe that homeopathy is the answer to treating suffering not only at the level of the body, but also at the level of the mind.”
She has been applauded and acknowledged for her devotion to the profession and hard work.
ON-LINE PANEL: Expert at JustAnswers.com
ABOUT DR. NANCY’S HOMEOPATHIC CLINIC
Consultation, Prescription and Medication: She is a senior homeopath and a popular name among the homeopathic fraternity mainly due to the impossible and challenging cases she treats. She can be consulted for physical and mental problems by people of any age and gender who want the comfort, convenience and confidentiality of professional counselling and homeopathic treatment.
Other Services: Pharmacy, Pre-Employment Check-up, BP measurement.
Treatment of: Skin Diseases (Acne, boils, Carbuncle, Eczema, Psoriasis, Ringworm, Urticaria, Vitiligo, Warts, etc.)
Respiratory troubles (Cold, Cough, Influenza, Asthma, etc.)
Obesity, Hair fall, Osteoarthritis, Hypothyroid, Nephrotic Syndrome, Anemia
OTHER DISEASES WE TREAT:
Gastro-Intestinal-Digestive: Gas, Acidity, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Indigestion, Nausea, Vomiting, ulcers, etc.
Bones and Joints: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Cervical Spondylitis, Backache, Gout, Osteoporosis, etc.
Mind disorders: Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression, Exam fright, Panic attack, Hysteria, mood swings, etc.
Blood Disorders: Hypertension, Diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.
Female problems: Leucorrhoea, PCOD, Mensuration cramps, hormonal complaints, Urinary tract infection, Irregular menses, Heavy periods, Scanty periods, etc.
Hairs: Premature greying, dandruff, etc.
Kidney: cyst, calculi/stone, etc.
Liver: fatty, jaundice, etc.
ENT: ear infection, nose bleeding, tonsillitis, sinusitis, etc.
Children disorders: Poor appetite, Teething, Worm infestation, bed-wetting, etc.
Others: Headache, Fatigue, High fever, Allergies, etc.
Her patients recognize her as a tolerant listener and compassionate physician.
WHO CAN TAKE OUR TREATMENT AND GET BENEFITTED?
1. Those who prefer homeopathic treatment as the first line of treatment
2. Those who want to avoid side-effects of conventional medicine
3. Those who want to try homeopathy before going for surgery
4. Those who have not been benefited from conventional medicine
5. Those who have seen it work when nothing else would
1. OPD/In-Person Consultation by Prior Appointment only. No walk-in.
Clinic: H.No. 513, First Floor, Sector-23, Gurgaon-122017
Consultation Timings: 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. Everyday
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT: 24/7 booking. Booking Confirmation within 24 hours. Book Appointment via
986-892-3825 (direct number)
011-39237380 (Dial Extension: 425 or 426) via Practo
011-33138087 (Dial Extension: 1037 or 1038) via CareClues
Lybrate: Click on ‘Call Doctor’. Enter your phone number and email. You will instantly receive a callback between 9 am and 9 pm connecting you to the Doctor.
(b) Email: email@example.com
(i) Lybrate (or here): Click on ‘Book Appointment’. Select your preferred time slot. Enter your phone number and email. You will receive appointment confirmation by SMS and email and doctor’s phone number and google map directions to the clinic (enter starting point) via SMS.
(ii) CareClues: Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Call now’. You will immediately receive a callback from 011-39586534 which will automatically connect you to the doctor. Fix up a mutually agreed time and visit/consult the doctor in her clinic
(iii) Fill out the appointment form below. Your email and mobile number will not be published online. We will get back to you.
+Payment Options: Cash, PayTM, Bank transfer
+Online support is provided during the course of treatment via SMS, WhatsApp, Phone and email
+20% discount on consultation and medicine on World Homeopathy Day (10th April) and India’s Independence Day (15th Aug)
+Landmark: Behind Reliance Fresh Sector 23 Market> opposite TubeWell
+Route1: Sector-23 Entry 2>First Left (excluding service lane)>First Right>First Left
+Route2: From Columbia Asia Hospital RoundAbout on to Major Sushil Aima Marg>First Left>First Right>First Left>First Right
Click “View Larger Map” to get directions on Google Maps to reach Dr. Nancy’s Clinic or http://bit.ly/513-23-G
2. eOPD/Online Consultation: For those who are unable to come and meet in person face-to-face for non-emergency medical conditions or want to save time and money by avoiding travelling, traffic jams and waiting at the clinic, there is an option of online consultation which is completely private, secure & confidential between you and your doctor. You can avail treatment from anywhere in the world via DoctorInsta, Lybrate, Practo, CareClues or HomeoMart. Get a prescription (diagnosis, medicine, strength, frequency & duration) signed by the doctor. Buy the prescribed medicines from anywhere you like or you can get it from the doctor itself @ Rs 150 per week of medicine + courier charges if any.
1. Register (One-time) and Login. Click ‘Homeopathy’ on the bottom right, then ‘Search by Doctor’, then ‘Book appointment’ for Dr Nancy Malik. Choose the date and time of appointment.
2. Pay Rs 440 (400 + 10% service tax) via Card, NetBanking or mobile wallets.
3. (Optional) Upload your previous prescription and lab reports, if any, for sharing with the doctor.
4. Check your appointment. Consult the doctor via Chat/Phone/Video call at the scheduled time. You can cancel your appointment anytime. The money will be refunded.
5. Get a digital prescription digitally signed immediately to a maximum of 2 hours.
6. One free consultation with the doctor within 1 week from the date of consultation.
1. Register (One-time) and login. Visit Dr Nancy on Lybrate.
2. Choose the mode of consultation (phone/video) and Click ‘consult now’. Pay Rs 385 (350 + 10% service tax) via Card, NetBanking or mobile wallets.
3. You can see your appointments and consult the doctor on phone.
4. Get a digital prescription digitally signed.
- Visit Dr Nancy on Practo . Enter your Name, email and phone number to log in.
- Pay Rs 408 (350 consultation fee + 50 convenience fee + 18 % GST on convenience fee) via Card, Netbanking, Paytm or UPI
- The doctor will acknowledge the acceptance of the consultation maximum within 30 minutes and will respond within 5 minutes of acknowledgement. If the doctor does not respond or concludes that physical examination is necessary, a full refund is issued to the patient.
- You can have unlimited chat and a voice call during the consultation period of 24 hours. You will receive a prescription.
- Three-days free follow-up for upto 5 number of messages. The patient receives an SMS with a weblink for follow-up.
- (optional) Online paid follow-up beyond 3 days.
- Visit Dr Nancy at CareClues . Click ‘Phone Consultation’. Enter your mobile number. Select time slot.
- Pay Rs 259 for 5 minutes consultation, Rs 309 for 10 minutes and Rs 359 for 15 minutes via PayTM, Card, NetBanking or BHIM UPI
- The doctor will confirm within 10 minutes the time of callback. Fix up a mutually agreed time of consultation via Phone (from immediate to maximum of 4 hours).
- The doctor will upload prescription in the Careclues app (Patients to download Android app from Google Play Store and iOS app from Apple Store)
- You can always cancel or reschedule an appointment & the doctor will be notified instantly. If the doctor cancels an appointment you will be informed via SMS and email
- In case the doctor is unable to diagnose online, he can cancel the consultation & patient is refunded within 7 days.
1. Register (One-time) and Login. Visit Dr Nancy at Homeomart.
2. Choose your location (India/Outside India), date, time and the mode of consultation (Email/Voice/Video via Google hangout)
3. Click Buy.Cart.Checkout. Pay Rs 820 (750 consultation charges +70 medicine delivery charges for Indian patient) or Rs 1200 (for outside India patients) all inclusive via Card, mobile wallets, NetBanking, UPI or PayPal. You will receive payment confirmation on phone & email.
4. HomeoMart will email you a detailed case receiving questionnaire in .docx format. Fill it & return.
5. Consult the doctor at the scheduled time using Google Hangout. Get a prescription signed by the doctor in your email.
6. If you buy the prescribed medicines from HomeoMart, it will be delivered to your doorstep within 1-9 days depending upon your location.
7. Follow-up support available through email, chat and phone. One free consultation with the doctor within 45 days from the date of consultation for outside India patients
It is same as online consultation except that
(a) The treatment plan covers treatment of any number of ailments
(b) The medicine will be delivered to your doorstep by us
(c) Weekly follow-up
(d) 24 x 7 online support is provided during the length of the treatment.
The process is as follows
- Initial Consultation: Patient can initiate consultation via any means
(a) Phone: 9868923825
(b) Online: Filling out the Contact Form
(c) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Payment: In case Homeopathy can help and you decide to get treated, Choose Treatment Plan. Make Payment. Send us the payment details (Name, date and mode of payment) via email, SMS or WhatsApp
We offer different packages of care to suit your need so that you can avail the most cost-effective treatment based on your requirement.
|Treatment Plan||Consultation Fees|
- Interest-free EMI option available for Quarterly and half-yearly treatment plan.
- Fee includes consultation, medicines, packaging and online support. The shipment, if any, is extra
- Payment Options: Cheque, Demand Draft, Electronic fund transfer to a bank account or PayTM
- Detailed Consultation: We will email you specially designed consultation questionnaire where you will meticulously record patient’s case history. Fill it and email it back along with attached blood or radiation test reports, if any
Consult the doctor via Phone or video chat services – FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Google Hangout where the doctor will receive your case in detail.
Personalized Medicine: Case details are then evaluated and analyzed. The final line of treatment and management of your problem is then decided.
Delivery: We will send a medical prescription, homeopathic medicines and payment receipt to your doorsteps by Indian Post Speed Post. If the medicine package got damaged in transit, medicine is dispatched at the earliest free of cost.
Weekly follow-up: Case is reviewed evaluated and analyzed and change in medicine, if any, is dispatched. If the treatment does not work for you, we will review your case again and will dispatch fresh medicines.
24 x 7 online support is provided during the course of treatment via Phone, text (SMS, WhatsApp, email) and video chat services
Confidentiality Policy: All information shared by patients with the doctor including test results and treatment recommendations are kept strictly confidential.
Refund Policy (for TeleMedicine): 1. After making payment to us, in case you wish to cancel your request for treatment before we send you specially designed consultation questionnaire, we will refund 90% your payment.
2. In case you wish to cancel your request for treatment after we have sent you the consultation questionnaire but before preparation of your medicine by us, 80% will be refunded back.
3. No refund once the medicine is prepared or dispatched
FOLLOW THIS BLOG
Save Time. Get quality content delivered to your inbox.
This webpage was last updated on 16th Sept 2018