ABOUT DR. NANCY MALIK – Your Trusted Family Doctor in Gurgaon
Dr. Nancy Malik is having extensive education, specialized degree and training. She is Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) (a regular full-time 5.5 years of graduate medical degree course recognised by Central Council of Homoeopathy, Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India) from prestigious ‘Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital’, Chandigarh affiliated to Punjab University (Accredited), Chandigarh, in 2002. She is a registered Medical Practitioner, registered with Punjab Council as well as Central Council of Homeopathy and licenced to practice healthcare. She has attended many Continuing Medical Education programmes and seminars.
She has a rich experience as a House Physician (2003-4) at Homeopathy Research Centre under Late Dr. J.B.D. Castro, a Homeopathic Physician to the then President of India Dr. Gani Zial Singh.
+Dr Nancy Malik has worked in ‘Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh’ in the capacity of Medical Officer (2004).
+She has been a Resident Doctor (2004-5) in Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Mathura.
Dr. Nancy is leading credentialed Medical Professional, a specialist with a national clientele and a practice spanning 17+ years in the medical healthcare industry. She has a wide experience of treating a large variety of medical disorders, both acute and chronic. She is skilled in developing and administering master treatment plans. She has assisted occupational therapist with a rehabilitative therapy for injuries. Her patient care emphasis is on prevention and empowerment through lifestyle modification and self-care.
HONOURS and AWARDS:
Distinction: Secured Third position in University in BHMS Final Exam, 2002
Nominated for ‘Bharat Jyoti Award 2008’ by India International Friendship Society, Delhi
Nominated for ‘Asian Admirable Achievers 2009’ by Rifacimento International, Delhi
Rendered service to the poor by organising medical camps through Helping Hand Trust, a non-governmental voluntary organization working at grass root level in the field of Health.
Produced brochures to educate patients and the public about qualified health care.
“I have always wanted to help people and be kind to them in their distress. So, being a doctor was the best option I had. It gives me a sense of fulfillment. I believe that homeopathy is the answer to treating suffering not only at the level of the body, but also at the level of the mind.”
ABOUT DR. NANCY’S HOMEOPATHIC CLINIC
Consultation, Prescription and Medication: She is a senior homeopath and a popular name among the homeopathic fraternity mainly due to the impossible and challenging cases she treats. She can be consulted for physical and mental problems by people of any age and gender who want the comfort, convenience and confidentiality of professional homeopathic treatment.
Other Services: Pharmacy, Pre-Employment Check-up, BP measurement.
Skin Diseases (Acne, boils, Carbuncle, Eczema, Psoriasis, Ringworm, Urticaria, Vitiligo, Warts, discolourisation, keloid, etc.)
Respiratory troubles (Cold, Cough, Influenza, Asthma, Rhinitis, Bronchitis, etc.)
Obesity, Hairfall, Osteoarthritis, Hypothyroid, Nephrotic Syndrome, Anemia
OTHER DISEASES WE TREAT:
Gastro-Intestinal-Digestive: Gas, Acidity, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Indigestion, Nausea, Vomiting, ulcers, worms, etc.
Bones and Joints: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Cervical Spondylitis, Backache, Gout, Osteoporosis, etc.
Mind disorders: Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression, Exam fright, Panic attack, Hysteria, mood swings, etc.
Blood Disorders: Hypertension, Diabetes, high cholesterol, high uric acid, etc.
Women’s Health: Leucorrhoea, PCOD, Mensuration cramps, hormonal complaints, Urinary tract infection, Irregular menses, Heavy/Scanty periods, etc.
Hairs: Premature greying, dandruff, Alopecia areata, etc.
Kidney: cyst, calculi/stone, etc.
Liver: fatty, jaundice, enlarged, etc.
ENT: ear infection, nose bleeding, tonsillitis, sinusitis, nasal polyps, adenoid, etc.
Paediatrics (Children disorders): Poor appetite, Teething, Worm infestation, bed-wetting, etc.
Miscc: Headache, Fatigue, High fever, Allergies, etc.
Her patients recognize her as a tolerant listener without being judgemental, trustworthy and compassionate.
Endorsement: She has been applauded and acknowledged for her devotion to the profession and hard work.
WHO CAN TAKE OUR TREATMENT AND GET BENEFITTED?
1. Those who prefer homeopathic treatment as the first line of treatment
2. Those who want to avoid side-effects of conventional medicine
3. Those who want to try homeopathy before going for surgery
4. Those who have not been benefited from conventional medicine
5. Those who have seen it work when nothing else would
1. OPD/In-Person Consultation
Clinic: H.No. 513, First Floor, Sector-23, Gurgaon-122017
Consultation Timings: 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
Consultation by PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO WALK-IN.
(b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
First method: Click ‘Book Appointment‘ Select your preferred date and time. You will receive an appointment confirmation by SMS and email, and doctor’s phone number and google map directions to the clinic (enter starting point) via SMS.
Second method: Click on ‘Call Doctor‘. Enter your phone number and email. You will instantly receive a callback from the Lybrate which automatically connect you to the doctor. Fix up a mutually agreed time and visit the doctor in her clinic. Pay at the clinic.
(ii) CareClues: Click ‘Call to Book’. Enter your mobile number and click ‘Call now’. You will immediately receive a callback which will automatically connect you to the doctor. Fix up a mutually agreed time and visit the doctor in her clinic. Pay at the clinic.
(iii) Fill out the appointment form below. Your email and mobile number will not be published online. We will get back to you.
+Payment Options: Cash, PayTM, Bank transfer
+Online support is provided during the course of treatment via SMS, WhatsApp, Phone and email
+20% discount on consultation and medicine on World Homeopathy Day (10th April) and India’s Independence Day (15th Aug)
+Landmark: Behind Reliance Fresh in Sector 23 Market> opposite Park & TubeWell
+Route1: From Devi Lal Park>Sector-23 Entry Gate 1>First Left (service lane)>Second Right>First Left>First Right>First Left
+Route2: From Columbia Asia Hospital RoundAbout on to Major Sushil Aima Marg>First Left>First Right>First Left>First Right
Click “View Larger Map” to get directions on Google Maps to reach Dr Nancy’s Clinic or http://bit.ly/513-23-G
2. eOPD/Online Consultation: For those who are unable to come and meet in person face-to-face for non-emergency medical conditions or want to save time, money and hassle by avoiding travelling, traffic jams and waiting at the clinic, there is an option of online consultation which is completely private, secure & confidential between you and your doctor. You can avail treatment from anywhere in the world via DoctorInsta, Lybrate, Practo or HomeoMart.
You can book an appointment slot online which you can always cancel (money refunded) or reschedule. You can pay via Card, NetBanking, mobile wallet, UPI or PayPal. Payment confirmation and updates on Phone/email. Get a digital prescription (diagnosis, medicine, strength, frequency/dosage, duration, instructions & advice) digitally signed by the doctor via the app or handwritten via email immediately to a maximum of 2 hours. Buy the prescribed medicines from anywhere you like or you can get it from the doctor itself @ Rs 100 per week of medicine + courier charges if any.
- Visit Dr Nancy on Practo . Enter your Name and phone number to log in.
- Pay Rs 300. The doctor will respond maximum within 30 minutes. If the doctor does not respond or concludes that physical examination is necessary, a full refund is issued to the patient.
- You can have unlimited chat/voice/video call during the consultation period of 24 hours.
- Patient receives an SMS with a weblink for one free follow-up within 1 week.
1. Register / Login. Visit Dr Nancy at Homeomart.
2. Choose your location (India/Outside India), date, time and the mode of consultation (Email/Voice/Video via Google Meet)
3. Choose your currency on the top left. Click Buy.Cart.Checkout. Pay Rs 750 (for Indian patient) or 30 USD (for outside India patient) as consultation fees, all-inclusive.
4. HomeoMart will email you a detailed case receiving a questionnaire in .docx format. Fill it & return.
5. Consult the doctor at the scheduled time.
6. If you buy the prescribed medicines from HomeoMart, it will be delivered to your doorstep within 1-9 days depending upon your location. Rs 70 as medicine delivery charges.
7. One free follow-up within 45 days from the date of consultation for outside India patients.
1 Visit Dr Nancy on TeleKlinics. Pick your preferred appointment slot.
2 Login with your phone number or Facebook or Gmail id. Choose either video or in-clinic consultation.
3 Pay Rs 535 for video or Rs 520 for in-clinic consultation
4 If the doctor cancels or does not turn-up for the appointment for any reason, the patient will be refunded fully within 2 days.
5 The patient can cancel appointments up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, in which case he will be refunded consultation fee.
1 Visit Dr Nancy on TeleHealthIndia. Pick your preferred appointment slot.
2 Login with your phone number or Facebook id.
- Choose either video or in-clinic consultation. Pay Rs 520
- Consult the doctor at the scheduled date and time.
- If the doctor cancels or does not turn-up for the appointment for any reason, the patient will be refunded back fully.
1 Visit DoctorTrek. Choose either online consultation or in-person clinic consultation.
2 Enter your availability between 4-8 pm. Click next. Pick your preferred date and time of consultation.
3 Login or enter your name, phone number and email to continue
4 Pay Rs 649 (500 consultation fee + 50 platform fee + 99 tax)
5 Consult the doctor at the scheduled date and time.
1 Register as patient by entering your email and phone number.
2 Click ‘How to Consult’. Choose Live Chat. Select date and time of consultation.
3 Pay consultation fee of Rs 300 and consult at your chosen time.
1 Enter your mobile number to login
2 Click ‘Book Appointment‘ and answer basic questions about your general health. Click Save.
4 Choose date and time for your appointment.
5 Pay Rs 300 consultation fee and consult the doctor at the chosen time.
It is same as online consultation except that
(a) The treatment plan spans a month or more and covers treatment for any number of ailments
(b) The medicine will be delivered to your doorstep by us
(c) Weekly follow-up
(d) 24 x 7 online support is provided during the length of the treatment.
The process is as follows
- Initial Consultation: Patient can initiate consultation via any means
(a) Phone: 9868923825
(b) Online: Filling out the Contact Form
(c) Email: email@example.com
- Make Payment: In case Homeopathy can help and you decide to get treated, Choose Treatment Plan. Make Payment. Send us the payment details (Name, date and mode of payment) via email, SMS or WhatsApp
We offer different packages of care to suit your need so that you can avail the most cost-effective treatment based on your requirement.
|Treatment Plan||Consultation Fees*|
- Interest-free EMI option available for Quarterly and half-yearly treatment plan.
- *Fee includes consultation, medicines, packaging, shipment and online support.
- Payment Options: Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, Bank Transfer, PayTM
- Detailed Consultation: We will email you specially designed consultation questionnaire where you will meticulously record patient’s case history. Fill it and email it back along with attached blood or radiation test reports, if any
Consult the doctor via Phone or video chat services – FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Google Hangout where the doctor will receive your case in detail.
- Personalized Medicine: Case details are then evaluated and analyzed. The final line of treatment and management of your problem is then decided.
- Delivery: We will send a medical prescription, homeopathic medicines and payment receipt to your doorsteps by Indian Post Speed Post. If the medicine package got damaged in transit, medicine is dispatched at the earliest free of cost.
- Weekly follow-up: Case is reviewed evaluated and analyzed and change in medicine, if any, is dispatched. If the treatment does not work for you, we will review your case again and will dispatch fresh medicines.
- 24 x 7 online support is provided during the course of treatment via Phone, text (SMS, WhatsApp, email) and video chat services
Confidentiality Policy: All information shared by patients with the doctor including test results and treatment recommendations are kept strictly confidential.
Refund Policy (for TeleMedicine): 1. After making payment to us, in case you wish to cancel your request for treatment before we send you specially designed consultation questionnaire, we will refund 90% your payment.
2. In case you wish to cancel your request for treatment after we have sent you the consultation questionnaire but before the preparation of your medicine by us, 80% will be refunded back.
3. No refund once the medicine is prepared or dispatched
FOLLOW THIS BLOG
Save Time. Get quality content delivered to your inbox.
This webpage was last updated on 20 Jun 2020