The intended audience of this blog is health professionals, medical doctors, physicians, clinicians, scientists, patients and the general public. This blog serves the purpose of educating them about qualified health care by creating awareness of advances in Homeopathy and its principles, clinical applications and research in wide areas of medicine.
To improve global health and to empower people to live vibrant life through universal access to Homeopathy
1. Encouraging Universities to start medical degree education on Homeopathy: The teaching of advanced medical courses on Homeopathy by academicians in government-accredited universities helps them to maintain the highest educational standards. More universities will be encouraged to do the same.
2. Fostering good science in Homeopathy for better healthcare: Homeopathy is subjected to highest standards of research. By conducting quality research in Homeopathy, the scientists in research institutions have created new benchmarks in research standards. Other systems of medicine should also be evaluated to the same standards. More scientists will be encouraged to do the same.
3. Right of freedom of choice of therapy for Patients: It is a fundamental right of the patient to have access to Homeopathy and for a medically qualified doctor to provide the same. An informed choice about various system of medicines including Homeopathy will create a level-playing field. For this doctors need to be trained rigorously in Homeopathic system of medicine. We strive to ensure that every penny spent by patients on health is utilised by advocating for the rights of patients including the right to be heard by medical doctors and the final decision regarding the type of medical intervention.
4. Health Insurance for all: Homeopathy is covered by state and private medical Insurance companies by an act of Indian Parliament. Insurance cover for Homeopathy is around £70 per year in the United Kingdom. Those who do not reimburse for Homeopathic treatments will be encouraged to do so.
5. Encouraging pharmacists to sell homeopathic medicines: Science-based Pharmacy has every right to sell, promote and recommend homeopathic medicines and earn their livelihood.
- Real is Homeopathy. Homeopathic Medicine for everyone in need.
- Raising awareness of homeopathy among masses is the no.1 support to medicine, can make the world healthier and a happier place.
3. A patient needs homeopathic medicine as much as a fish needs water.
- There is nothing like alternative medicine. If it works, it is either evidence-based Homeopathy or Conventional Allopathic Medicine (CAM)
1 Jan 2012: Birth of Science-based Homeopathy: Principles Explained, FAQ Answered, Status & Growth mentioned
March 2012: Database of Research in Homeopathy
May 2012: Homeopathy spread its wings on WordPress
June 2012: Hit UK Poll: Record 4536 votes polled in a single day
June 2012: How do super-Avogadro dilutions in Homeopathy work?
Aug 2012: Ask for Evidence
Aug 2012: Guest Blog Series
Oct 2012: Foray into AgroHomeopathy
Oct 2012: Science-based Pharmacy
Jan 2013: Database of Lives saved by Homeopathy in Epidemics and Pandemics
July 2013: Database of Books on Homeopathy
Oct 2013: HONcode Accreditation of Science-based Homeopathy
March 2014: Live Broadcast of Homeopathy News
June 2014: Friends of Science in Homeopathy Campaign
April 2016: Science-based Homeopathy NewsLetter launched
Save Time. Get quality content delivered to your inbox by following this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 3,828 other subscribers.
This blog is being updated more than once every week. You can keep track of the changes in homepage without visiting the blog, at ChangeDetection
GET THE WIDGET
Copy and Paste the below code on your blog/site to display a widget as shown above. Get free pdf ebook if you have done so. Contact
Refund Policy (for TeleMedicine): 1. After making payment to us, in case you wish to cancel your request for treatment before we send you specially designed consultation form/questionnaire, we will refund 90% your payment.
2. In case you wish to cancel your request for treatment after we have sent you the consultation form/questionnaire but before preparation of your medicine by us, 80% will be refunded back.
3. No refund once medicine is prepared or dispatched
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this blog are my own and not for or on behalf of anyone else. All content on this blog is for general information purpose only with no warranties (expressed or implied) for accuracy, reliability, error-free, completeness, usefulness or non-harmfulness of any information. The information in this blog is designed to complement, not a substitute for professional medical advice given by your own physician in person face-to-face. The minimum age for the use of participation in this blog is 18 years.
Financial disclosure: The author doesn’t have a commercial interest in blogging. There is no financial support for the author.
Advertising policy: There is no advertisement affiliated with this site other than what WordPress (the host) may throw in.
Applicable laws: Not for medico-legal purpose. All legal matters subject to the jurisdiction of Gurgaon (Gurugram), India only.