Top 40 Articles on Homeopathy.
[click to tweet]
Click on the article URL to read. To download the article PDF, click ‘Print Post’. Destination>Save as PDF.
- List: Most Downloaded Science-based Homeopathy Articles Ever - Top 40 articles on homeopathy which have been most downloaded ever. You can download the pdf of these articles as well.
- Role of Homeopathy in Antibiotic Resistance! - Antibiotic Resistance is a global crisis – a slow-motion tsunami. Antibiotic resistance is as dangerous as terrorism. World’s 1st Antibiotic Awareness Week: 16-22 Nov 2015. WHO names 12 bacteria that pose the greatest threat to human health. Use, Overuse and misuse of antibiotics. Use antibiotics wisely because it kills both good (microbial flora) and bad bacteria. The most common bad effect of antibiotic is diarrhea. Taking antibiotics after the infection has cleared up increases the risk of bacteria becoming drug-resistant. Use homeopathy in primary health care and save antibiotics for bigger battles.
- Science-based Homeopathy NewsLetter - Quarterly 'Science-based Homeopathy' NewsLetter. Editor: Dr. Nancy Malik, BHMS. Published in first week. Subscription is free. You can unsubscribe anytime from within your email inbox. You can translate the newsletter into the language of your choice. As the number of subscribers to Science-based Homeopathy blog has crossed 3750, further email notification of new posts on homeopathy will be delivered to your inbox via MailChimp's Science-based Homeopathy Newsletter.
- Event: World Health Day on 7th April - Health is not just merely an absence of disease but a dynamic entity where a state of equilibrium keeps the constitution of an individual whole in harmony. A disease is dynamic disposition in harmony of constitution due to either non-maintenance of equilibrium or physio-chemical alteration of tissues. The Cure is “the rapid, gentle and permanent restoration of health, or removal and annihilation of the disease in its whole extent, in the shortest, most reliable, and most harmless way, based on easily comprehensible principles”. The goal of the medicine is to stimulate the body’s defence system to assist itself to encourage its natural healing process and clear itself of any expressions of imbalance. It was Samuel Hahnemann who in 1790 first tested the effect of drug (Cinchona) on healthy human being.
- Arnica Montana – All you need to know - Arnica Montana, the queen of plants in Homeopathy, is one of the greatest medicine ever known to mankind. Arnica is the darling homeopathic medicine used throughout the world. It is used by homeopaths, herbalists, surgeons, physicians and physiotherapists. The medicinal uses of Arnica include bruising, pain (movement makes the pain worse), inflammation, injuries, trauma, Accidents, overexertion, fibromyalgia, soreness, tooth extraction, osteoarthritis, surgical condtions and DNA damage. As per CORE-Hom Database of clinical trials in Homeopathy, Arnica Montana is most often used remedy (n=103). Arnica is part of Relief-Aid for many athletes, sports doctor and coaches such as Jean-Marcel Ferret, James Ellington, Linford Christie, Annabel Croft, Jayne Torvill, Dr. Philippe Lageyre, Dr. Charles A Dixon, Zaheer Khan and Pierre Barrieu. Arnica gel was the first homeopathic product to be registered by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in UK in 2006. Arnica has been awarded best homeopathic remedy by Vity Awards.
- Switzerland’s HONcode Accreditation of Science-based Homeopathy Blog - The 'Science-based Homeopathy' blog is honoured to received prestigious HONcode certification from Switzerland's Accreditation certification body 'Health on Net Foundation', an organisation accredited by World Health Organisation for providing reliable, trustworthy, credible and quality health and medical information. The validity of the certificate is initially for 2 years. We are happy to join the league of US National Library of Medicine, Mayo Clinic and American Cancer Society in holding this credential.
- A Decade of Research into Homeopathy: 1981-1990 - This is Part-1 of three-part series showcasing the Research in Homeopathy during the decade spanning from 1981 to 1990 [click to tweet]. The next two parts will showcase the research for the next two decades. In all the three parts, the research findings are shown in tabular form. The table contains data such as trial […]
- Friends of Science in Homeopathy - Friends of Science in Homeopathy (FSH) consists of 975 professionals from various science streams including health and medicine. According to the World Health Organisation, highly acclaimed service of Homeopathy is the fastest-growing and second-most widely-used system of medicine in the world. This has spurred the governments & regulatory authorities to increase resources, education, infrastructure and research funding of Homeopathy. The mission objectives of FSH includes encouraging universities to start medical degree education on Homeopathy, fostering good science in Homeopathy for better healthcare, right of freedom of choice of therapy for patients, Informed choice about Homeopathy, Health insurance for All, encouraging science-based pharmacies to sell and promote homeopathic medicines and educating the general public about synthetic chemical drug-based mumbo-jumbo medicine. The FSH initiative is supported by 'Voice of Good Science'.
- A Repository of Downloadable Resources on Homeopathy - This repository consists of 46 resource items on Homeopathy. The resource items are in the area of education, research, articles on specific disease condition, repertory, ebooks and ejournals.
- Live: Homeopathy News Broadcast - Now you can get all the news and information on Homeopathy Healthcare from 3 social media networks: Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest at this webpage [click to tweet]. This webpage has been set to the automatic mode wherein the post will be automatically updated in real-time as they come in. So bookmark this page. You can […]
- [Solved] How to get rid of a Headache? - Types of Headache. Migraine. Stress. Relaxation techniques. Medication. Homeopathy. Natural remedies. Exercise. Lifestyle modifications. Research
- Subscribe to Top 19 RSS feeds on Homeopathy - There are three ways to get notified of every new post on your favourite blog or website By email subscription (You get notified of new post by email but your email is known to the owner whose blog/site you have subscribed to) By subscribing to RSS Feeds (You remain anonymous but you need to check the […]
- Homeopathy Worked For Me: HealthCare Chat Transcript - A healthcare chat transcript on 7 UK Celebrities coming together to launch ‘Homeopathy Worked For Me’ social media campaign. Have your say. Tell us why homeopathic medicine works for your health, using our official hashtag #HFM . This chat is extraordinary because extraordinary medicine requires extraordinary evidence. Pre-chat and post-chat tutorials included.
- Adrenal Fatigue and its Homeopathic Restore - Adrenal glands are stress supervisors. They release anti-stress hormone Cortisol which suppresses the release of the body’s “feel good” hormone Serotonin, amplifying the anxiety and also augmenting depression, as well as Melatonin, the hormone related to sleep. Adrenal glands are responsible for the “fright, fight & flight” response of our bodies. It is these glands which feel the maximum punch of nervous tension. Adrenal fatigue is a collection of symptoms such as body ache, fatigue (not relieved by sleep), nervousness, sleeplessness and digestive problems. Nux vomica (homeopathic medicine) restores this miserably imbalanced state of affairs.
- Download 79 books on Homeopathy - Click on the image to view or download 79 books on Homeopathy (54 books by 9 stalwarts + additional 25 books). Out of 54, 42 are PDF. Fast-track your homeopathic learning. DR. SAMUEL HAHNEMANN, M.D. (8) Dr. Hahnemann didn't agree about Cinchona in Cullen's Materia Medica.He performed experiment on himself in 1790 & discovered law […]
- Need for Conducting Research in Clinic - A Guest Post by Dr. Saurav Arora (The Author) There has been a gain in momentum in homoeopathic research in last few decades as evident from various research studies and publications but we as clinicians have a long way to pursue when it comes to research in Homeopathy, but majority of times, we are not very sure […]
- Respiratory Diseases – An Overview - The big idea with respiratory diseases (asthma, bronchtis, COPD) is a hypersensitivity to foreign particles. The inflammatory response is a set of physiological processes meant to quarantine or destroy foreign irritants; this response may involve swelling, mucus production, and the stimulation of antibodies via a neurotransmitter and an antigen called Histamine. Homeopathy can help.
- Homeopathic Treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder = significant anxiety, fear, helplessness and horror after exposure to trauma. PTSD may develop when the event is so emotionally powerful, and so much adrenalin (stress-related horomone) is released. Homeopathic medicines for PTSD includes Aurum metallicum, Ignatia, Natrum mur, Phosphoric acid, Sepia, Staphysagria, etc.
- Lives saved by Homeopathy in Epidemics and Pandemics - The term pandemic indicates a far higher number of people affected by the infectious disease in much larger geographical area than the epidemic. A mortality rate is a number of deaths per 1000 individuals per year. Genus epidemicus means that the treatment protocol of an epidemic disease is designed based on the collected signs and symptoms of a large group of patients in the same geographical area. Homeopathy has been a boon to the patients of scarlet fever, typhus fever, yellow fever, Pneumonia, Cholera, Influenza, Hepatitis, Dengue, Leptospirosis and Conjunctivitis during the times of pandemics and epidemics between the year 1799 and 2010.
- Obesity and Homeopathy [Simple and Easy Weight Loss Tips] - Overweight is defined as body mass index (BMI) of more than 25 kg/m2. Obesity is defined as BMI of 30 or more. Obesity is generally caused by two factors: exogenous and endogenous. Over-nutrition is as much malnutrition as under-nutrition is. If you are high on emotions, you tend to eat more. Some of the commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for obesity are Phytolacca berry, Fucus vex, Pulsatilla, Phosphorous, Calcarea Carbonica, Thuja occi, Kali carbonica, Graphites, etc
- Case study: Breathing Difficulty cured by Homeopathy - Homeopathic treatment of Respiratory diseases such as Pneumonia, Asthma, Croup, BronchitiBronchiolitis, Cor Pulmonale, COPD, Epiglottitis using medicines such as Borax, Senega, Natrum Sulf, Bryonia, Digitalis, Crataegus, Kali carbonica, Argenticum Nitricum, Baryta carb, Antimonium tart, Stannum met and Phosphorous.
- The homeopathic therapeutic relationship – a patient-centered union - The homeopathic consultation is one that differs to that exercised in conventional medical practice. It is dominated by the patient and not by the practitioner. The trust between the doctor and the patient may be further deepened by the practitioners’ expression of acceptance and non-judgement towards the patient and his case.
- No more Tension on Hypertension - Types of hypertension: primary, secondary, congenital, pregnancy-induced, white-coat, isolated and malignant. Grades of hypertension. Predisposing factors. Clinical manifestations. Complications. Prevention. Homeopathic medicines to treat hypertension. when high BP is associated with high blood sugar, high cholesterol and obesity, it is called metabolic syndrome.
- Medicine and The Placebo Effect - Guest Post Written by Vinton McCabe (The Author) I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about the “placebo effect.” Mostly because I have noticed that the Skeptics—that crazy-quilt of organizations in the English-speaking world who are making such a noise on the internet when it comes to something near and dear to my heart, […]
- Bigots vs Time-Tested Medicine - Guest Post Written by Iman Navab (The Author) Bigots  In 300 B.C., Hippocrates was accused by his colleagues; he was called dung-eater, because he so carefully took note of the character of the fecal and waste material. In 162 A.D., Galen, who guided the ideas of medical knowledge, was persecuted by the doctors of […]
- Amazing Homeopathy for Infants - it is essential for those who treat infants, to learn their language of pain and suffering, study and master their signs of distress and focus on studying their irritative and functional disorders that they tell by their gestures, symptoms and sounds. Mothers are usually the first one to know and inform others that there is something wrong with the child. The commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines are Borax (sore mouth), Nux vomica, Colocynthis, Magnesium phosphoricum and Carbo vegetabilis (colic), Belladonna and Chamomilla (earache), Podophyllum and Baptisia (diarrhea), Phosphorus and Aethusa cynapium (vomiting).
- Science, Evidence-based Medicine and CAM…..it´s controversial! - Guest Post Written by Uta Mittelstadt (The Author) Introduction Patients are increasingly making their own healthcare their own responsibility, and are becoming more selective in what treatment and therapies they use in their recovery from illness [click to tweet]. Dissatisfaction with conventional treatment that is indifferent of a holistic view of health may produce more or […]
- Research awareness in Homoeopathy: A descriptive opinion based survey to check prevalent research status - There has been a gain in momentum in homoeopathic research in last few decades as evident from various research studies and publications. This spurt in research activities aims at clinical, physical, chemical, biological and medical achievements with universal scientific norms.
- Introduction to the evolution, significance and utility of the Homeovitality Micro-DNA therapy system - Guest Post Written by Dr. Peter H Kay (The Author) Preamble. In recent years many exciting scientific discoveries have been made that have enabled the development of further beneficial applications of homeopathic remediation. As a consequence, the Homeovitality Micro-DNA therapy system has been developed by the merging of scientific discovery, alternative health care technology and the […]
- Homeopathy Treatment of Sick Plants and Trees - Plants and trees do get sick like we humans do. Take the help of Homeopathy to revive and energise them. Agrohomeopathy is a branch of homeopathy where homeopathic medicines including nosodes and auto-nosodes are used by farmers and gardeners on sick plants and trees and on the soil. It is an alternative to use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides in agriculture. The benefits of agrohomeopathy include improvement in soil quality, reduction in fossil fuels consumption and pollution, economic savings and preservation of natural ecology, thereby directly saving the environment. The environment goes green with homeopathy. The use of homeopathic remedies for plants was first mentioned and practised by Baron von Boenninghausen.
- Homeopathy Follows an Eternal Law - "Similia Similibus Curentur". In accepting this principle Homeopaths around the world are united. Dr. Hahnemann introduced an entirely novel and scientific method of studying drug-action. He demonstrated the effect of drugs on the living human being. He said, “Never take anything for granted, nor receive anything in any science as a truth, until you have investigated it for yourself.” Dr. Hufeland said, "Hahnemann was the greatest chemist of his day." Professor Gottling said, “Chemistry has to thank Samuel Hahnemann for many important discoveries!”
- Zinc And Its Use In Homeopathy - Zinc affects our sense of smell, the skin, the nervous system and mental faculties. Medical research shows zinc as a key element in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, prostate cancer and Alzheimer's disease. Zinc participates in major biochemical pathways and plays multiple roles in the perpetuation of genetic material.Deficiency of zinc may lead to impairments of dermal, gastrointestinal, neurologic and immunologic systems. Zinc affects both specific and non-specific immune functions. High-protein foods contain high amounts of zinc. Zincum mettalicum is the homeopathic zinc.
- Homeopathy can cure Ankylosing Spondylitis - Ankylosing Spondylitis means inflammation of the spinal vertebrae (sacroiliac joints) that restricts the spine motion/mobility. There is a genetic predisosition to it. Human Lymphocytic antigen (HLA) B27 is a confirmatory blood test for it. Symptoms are most marked in the early morning and after inactivity and are relieved by movement. The homeopathic medicines for the treatment of poker back includes Aesculus, Aurum met, Calcarea carb, causticum, colchicum, Cuprum met, eupatorium, fluoric acid, kali iod, medorrhinum, merc sol, etc.
- Tongue in Disease and Remedial Diagnosis - The tongue is a muscular organ in the oral cavity. It is a mirror of the health of a person. The examination of the tongue (movement, moistness, colour, coating, papillae) provide some hints for the abnormal clinical conditions/diseases and remedial diagnosis.
- Guest Blog Series: Write For Us - Every month we will have the honour to introduce/feature one or more homeopaths/researcher/enthusiast who has a great deal of expertise in health/medicine/homeopathy/nutrition/fitness and people have admired reading their posts. They will share/contribute their expertise in the form of the guest blog post. We promise an opportunity to showcase your writing ability, knowledge and your blog/site in front of a wide audience. Your contributions would always remain free for others to read. Our current contributors have seen an increased growth in their social following and viewership in their blogs.The copyright is retained by you.
- Hair Problems and Homeopathy - The average human head has about 100,000 hair follicles. The major complaints about hair are hair fall, dandruff, alopecia aerata, premature greying of hair, brittleness of hair, split ends and dry scaly scalp. The pollution, late night sleeping, poor nutrition and stress are some other factors that have aggravated the hair problems in many. Some of the commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for hair fall areFluoric acid, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus, Graphites, Mezereum, Sepia, Silicea, Carbo geg, Natrum mur, Selenium met, etc.
- QED: Quality Evidence Demonstrated for Homeopathy - Ask for Evidence" of Homeopathy because the scientific evidence is vital for good decision-making and optimisation of resources. You are welcome to ask research questions that may include the name of journals, request for full-text of the articles, the kind of studies published, articles on applied research in homeopathy for specific clinical conditions and the quality of trials. This campaign of educating the medical and health professionals, scientific community, patients and to the general public is supported by "VoGS: Voice of Good Science".
- [Revealed] Why Sportspersons love Homeopathy? - The sports injuries lead to damage of soft tissues, fatigue, weakness, inflammation and infections. Homeopathic medicines speed up the healing process and get the sportsperson back to training more quickly. They are demonstrating with their performance that homeopathy is effective not only in preserving but also improving performance on-field. There is no risk of doping. The world anti-doping agency (WADA) considers homeopathic remedies free of restriction unless they have been produced from substances listed as prohibited. Homeopathic medicine is used by professionals such as Peter Billigmann, Jean-marcel Ferret, David Beckham, Marko Pantelic, Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt, James Ellington, Linford Christie, Jim Rogers, Louise Hazel, Annabel Croft, Martina Navratilova, Boris Becker, Jayne Torvill, Elvis Stojko, Philippe Lageyre, Will Greenwood, Kate Schmidt, Zaheer Khan, Jose Maria Olazabal, Nancy Lopez, Sonja Johnson, Pat Riley, Arnie Kander, Paul O’Neill, Kelly Slater, David Moncoutié, Hermann Maier, Misty Hyman, Marie-Hélène Prémont, Daniela Gustin , Birgit Fischer and many more.
- What do Nobel Laureates say about Homeopathy? - Nobel laureates, doctors, scientists, professors and science writers had plenty to say on homeopathy. Nobel Laureates agreed that there’s strong evidence for Homeopathy [click to tweet]. Homeopathic remedies act as they are supposed to. By the end of the year 2013, there have been 5 Nobel laureates in support of Homeopathy, 1 in opposition and 857 […]
- Poll: Should pharmaceutical drug treatments be publicly funded by NHS UK? - Billions of pounds pumped in every year but the state and level of health of a UK citizen is not improving. Instead, 10,000 people in Britain die each year due to adverse drug reaction and drug intoxication . UK Govt launched an inquiry into National Health Service (NHS) Officials and Doctors bribed by allopathic pharma companies […]
- Poll: Which system of medicine would you prefer to use? - No system of medicine is 100% perfect. Each system of medicine has its own advantages/strengths and limitations/weaknesses. There is nothing like ‘the best’ medicine for a given medical condition. we all are unique. Each one of us gets benefitted by a variety of ways and means. The wisdom lies in knowing and using what suits […]
- 11 Systematic Reviews and 11 Meta-Analysis in Evidence of Homeopathy - A Compendium of 22 research articles (10 full-text PDF) on 11 systematic reviews and 11 meta-analysis in evidence of homeopathy. 11 meta-analysis are classified into 3 categories: Comprehensive/global/broad spectrum of medical conditions (5), specific medical condition (5) and super-Avogadro dilution effect (1). 11 systematic reviews are classified into 4 categories: Comprehensive (5), specific medical conditions (4), super-Avogadro dilutions (1) and placebo effect (1).
- Applied Research in Homeopathy for 33 Clinical Conditions - Only those medical conditions are considered for which there are 2 or more than 2 statistically significant human studies published in peer-reviewed journals upto the end of year 2010. There are 33 such health conditions. The compendium is prepared by mining 14 online electronic databases.
- 14 Research Studies in support of Nosodes - The term nosode was introduced by Hering. The first nosode psorinum was introduced in 1828. Nosodes constitutes less than 4% of all homeopathic medicines listed in homeopathic pharmacopoeia. Nosodes are not a routine prescription (prescribed infrequently) and are generally prescribed in chronic conditions in 200c potency and above. Use of nosodes and sarcodes in the treatment of disease conditions is known as biotherapy or immunotherapy or organopathy. Upto the end of 2012, there have been 11 research (human) studies including 4 DBRPCT published in 6 peer-reviewed journals (2 integrative, 2 homeopathy and 2 CAM journals) in evidence of 9 nosodes.
- 51 Research Papers on Combination Homeopathic Medicines - Upto the end of year 2010, there have been 53 studies published in 36 peer-reviewed medical journals (29 integrative, 1 homeopathy and 6 CAM journals) including 1 meta-analysis, 1 systematic review and 23 DBRPCT in evidence of combination remedies in homeopathy. These 53 studies on combination remedies are part of the total 299 human studies in evidence of homeopathy upto the end of 2010.
- 4 Research Models in Homeopathy - Experimental Model, Biological Model, Pharmacological Model, Pre-and post-conditioning Hormesis Model, Cytometric Protocols, Research Design Key Persons: Jacques Benveniste, Philippe Belon, van Wijk R, Walach H Upto the end of year 2010, there have been 22 studies on research models in homeopathy published in 12 medical journals (6 integrative, 2 homeopathy and 4 CAM journals). These 22 studies on research models are part of the total 299 human studies in evidence of homeopathy upto the end of 2010.
- Welcome to Homeopathy! 26 FAQ Answered - Classical homoeopathy, constitutional medicine, Preventive Medicine, Sources of Homeopathic remedies, What medical conditions homeopathy treat?, Role of Symptoms, Homeopathic Consultation, Why patients choose homeopathy over conmed?, Limitations Keywords: Science, Health, Homeopath, holistic, pharmacy Key Persons: Samuel Hahnemann, Clemens von Boenninghausen, Hering, Count Korsakoff
- Integrative Medicine for Iron-Deficiency Anemia - Integrative Medicine: Homeopathy, Allopathy Dietary Supplements, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha No Medicine: Naturopathy, Home Remedies, Yog-asana
- Newspapers and Mobile Apps on Homeopathy - Read 9 newspapers, 8 newsletters and 1 journal on homeopathy online or take out a free subscription. You will receive your items in your e-mail inbox. You can unsubscribe any time from within your inbox. 5 free android apps on Homeopathy.
- Socked! Conclusions of The Lancet’s “end of homeopathy” study discredited - Originally posted on Laughing my socks off ...:
Two recent and related papers, published in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology and Homeopathy (the journal of the Faculty of Homeopathy, the UK’s professional organisation of medically qualified homeopaths), have reconstructed the analysis carried out by the authors of The Lancet’s much vaunted 2005 meta-analysis, on the back…
- Homeopatia: Ultimas investigaciones - Originally posted on Natursalus:
A pesar de que desde diversos sectores se ha estado atacando sistemáticamente a la homeopatía, es un hecho que cada vez más personas en el mundo la utilizan. Esta tendencia se basa principalmente en los magníficos resultados en casos en los que la medicina tradicional o alopática no ha tenido el…
- This is why homeopathy is rapidly gaining acceptance and credibility - Originally posted on E-HOMOEO:
Health basics: Why homeopathy is rapidly gaining acceptance and credibility via Health basics: Why homeopathy is rapidly gaining acceptance and credibility. Why is homeopathy becoming so popular, so quickly? No time in the history of mankind have people beenso sick as they are right now, and conventional medicine is NOT helping.…
- Reality medicine vs fantasy medicine - Originally posted on Heroes Not Zombies:
Two papers published in the Lancet recently present contrasting views of the future of health care. Researchers in Scotland highlighted the fact that many people with chronic conditions suffer from more than one disease at a time. The study looked for 40 chronic conditions among the participants’ data. Researchers found…
- A portrait of Samuel Hahnemann – Part I - Originally posted on hillviewroad:
In the students world of homeopathy we hear plenty of rumors about the elusive Hahnemann. But who was he really, and WHAT was he fighting for? The last few days have taken me on a brief historical trip, with the intention of gaining better insight into the healing mind of Samuel…
- Beating Depression with Homeopathy - World Health Organisation’s theme on World Health Day 2017 was depression. Depression can be due to release of anti-stress hormone cortisol by adrenal glands Depression can lead to tension headache Some people tend to eat more when in depression which may lead to overweight and obesity Research Studies Significant human studies published in peer-reviewed journals […]
- Top 100 WordPress Blogs on Homeopathy - Top 100 WordPress blogs of all times on homeopathy– chosen among those which can be reblogged – not in any particular order/rank. They are must read. Congratulations to every WordPress blogger that has made to Top 100. Thank You for your contribution.
- Thumbs Up for Homeopathy – the gentle way - Originally posted on Bio-Sil South Africa:
The Swiss government’s exceedingly positive report on homeopathic medicine by Dana Ullman http://www.naturalnews.com The government of Switzerland has a long history of neutrality, and therefore, reports from this government on controversial subjects need to be taken more seriously than other reports from countries that are more strongly influenced by…
- Homeopathic prevention and treatment for whooping cough – 7 common remedies that work - Originally posted on WRC559:
(NaturalNews) Whooping cough is a bacterial infection of the upper respiratory tract, primarily effecting both vaccinated and unvaccinated children. It’s highly contagious, and adult whooping cough is not uncommon. It starts as a common cold and develops into a spasmodic, persistent, suffocative cough accompanied by a sore throat, fever, mucus secretion…
- Homoeopathy is Scientific NanoMedicine: Study - Originally posted on AYUSH NEWS:
New Delhi, Dec 5,2011: Debunking the oft-repeated debate of quashing ‘sweet milk powder pills’ as mere ‘placebo’, a latest study has shown that Homoeopathy may be a highly scientific ‘Nano-Medicine’. “Even the highest dilutions of remedies have left signatures of respective original molecules in their nano-particle form, when subjected to…
- Homeopathy For Autism - Originally posted on Homeohealthcenter Blog:
Receiving the diagnosis of Autism is a life changing event as it leads to a kind of despair and feelings of hopelessness in the parents. Parents feel devastated, as they are told that ASD is mysterious and there is no cure. The diagnosis is not the end of a process…
- Homeopathy For Dental Problems - Originally posted on Homeopathy study Group learn homeopathy:
Cell salts are integrated into the building my sons used to construct. As they grew older, I’d leave it up to them to take their 4 pills while playing with Lego’s.I’d like to thank The Healthy Home Economist for first sharing the following post with her readers.…
- Handle Fevers with Homeopathy, Not Drugs - Originally posted on HOMEOPATHY WORKS:
As a parent, is there anything more frightening than a young child with a high fever? Even those of us who have decided to raise our children without the use of drugs could find our resolve weakening without proper preparation in the face of a thermometer reading north of 103⁰.…
- World Homeopathy Awareness Week 10-16 April - A week following the birthday of Hahnemann on 10th April to be celebrated as World Homeopathy Awareness Week (WHAW) Real awareness is the number 1 support to medicine. Raising Awareness of homeopathy among the masses can make the world a healthier and a happier place.
- World Homeopathy Day on 10th April - Greetings to medical and health professionals, the scientific community, patients and to the general public spread across 7 continents – a wonderful “World Homeopathy Day” on 10th April 2019 on account of the founder and father of Homeopathy Dr. Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann’s 264th birthday (born 1755, Germany). Every year 10th April is celebrated all over the world as ‘World Homeopathy Day as a tribute to Hahnemann. Medical doctors and patients of over 42 countries are joining together on 10th April for celebrations. The week following the birth date of Hahnemann is celebrated as World Homeopathy Awareness Week. Samuel Hahnemann is the Father of Homeopathy, Father of Human Pharmacology, Father of NanoMedicine and the Father of Infinite Dilution concept in Chemistry. Chinchona bark was to Hahnemann what the falling apple was to Newton and the swinging lamp to Galileo.
- The Homeopathic Babe – Diaper Rash and Thrush - Originally posted on The Homeopathic Pregnancy Blog:
Image via Wikipedia Air Time! To treat Diaper rash in a simple way try first giving your babe lots of air time. Find a warm, perhaps sunny spot in your home, lay out a change mat and allow your baby to just spend time diaper free. Spend time…
You can get all the homeopathy articles (77 articles) as an ebook as well which you can share on social media, email, WhatsApp and telegram
Read this article on desktop/laptop exactly the same way as it will look-like on a mobile device (clutter-free, free of menus and widgets)
FURTHER READING: A Repository of Downloadable Resources on Homeopathy
CALL TO ACTION: WordPress bloggers are requested to reblog this post. Use up-votes to bring attention to thoughtful, helpful comments.