“Ask for Evidence” of Homeopathy because scientific evidence matters
It is vital in good decision-making and optimisation of resources
In the comment section, enter the following data:
Ask/Claim: Your Question
You can ask like
1. Name of the Journals where studies in evidence of homeopathy are published
2. The kind of studies published in those journals
3. The URL link or full text to the studies
4. Evidence in support of basic fundamental research, high dilution research, research models, pathogenetic trials, meta-analysis, systematic reviews, double-blind randomised placebo-controlled trials, etc
5. Advice on scientific matters such as how to understand the evidence, etc
You will be provided with
Evidence: My Answer
If you wish to ask for an evidence of homeopathy on twitter, then send me a tweet and use #askforevidence in your tweets.
If you wish to ask me anything about homeopathy other than evidence such as principles, concepts, etc, you may ask at http://drnancymalik.tumblr.com/ask
This campaign of educating the medical and health professionals, scientific community, patients and to the general public is supported by “VoGS: Voice of Good Science“
1. In case you are not satisfied with the methodology/results of the research paper, you are requested to contact the authors or the editors of the journal.
2. This is not a discussion forum but preparing a database, so you are requested to keep your question short and based on your feedback, I may modify my answer to your question
WordPress bloggers are free to reblog this post.